Getting Started with Rooms in Evoko Workplace
- Step 1: Configure Booking System
- Step 2: Register a New Workplace Account
- Step 3: +ADD Organization
- Step 4: Sign Up For Room Booking
- Step 5: Activate Room Booking
Users: Interacting with the Naso
- How to turn off/on the Check In option for the Naso?
- What to check when getting an error message message when trying to claim a Naso panel?
- What to check when you get the “Whoops that didn’t work” error message when checking in on the Naso panel?
- What to check when you get a “We're sorry, you have insufficient rights to perform this action.” error when trying to log into the Naso Admin Portal?
- How do I update the firmware on the Evoko Naso device?
- How do I collect Naso Device logs from the Naso panel?
Frequently asked questions
- Microsoft Intune - Enable Evoko Naso to use Conditional Access Policies
- Connect to Exchange Online Powershell using Modern Authentication with or without MFA
- What to do when your licenses are about to expire?
- Naso Update Article
- Evoko Naso Security White Paper
- What are the Evoko Naso Technical Specifications?