Delo Connection Manager is a complete sharing, charging, connecting and cable management hub for the meeting room table. It will work straight of the box for a BYOD (bring your own setup), but different setups can be applied with the Dele Management Console.
Setup You Delo
- Press and hold any of the touch buttons for 5 seconds until the white appears at port 4.
- Connect that USB-C cable ONLY to your computer
- If you have not downloaded the Delo Management Console yet, you can do so here:
- It's always best to run the most current version of firmware on the Delo Device for the best optimized performance. In the remaining steps we will show you how to update the firmware on the device as well as download the specific configuration that will be used for the device.
- With the USB C cord plugged into your Windows Computer launch the Delo Management Console from the desktop icon. The console should look like this: