The Evoko Admin Workplace allows you change opening hours for your entire organization as a whole; as well as down to specific buildings.
If you would like to change the Opening Hours for your entire organization you can follow this guide.
- Navigate to the Evoko Workplace Admin Center and sign in with the correct account here: https://evoko.app/signin
- Proceed to the Admin Dashboard for your Organizaton.
- Navigate to Settings on the left hand side of the column.
- Navigate to Organization.
- Here you will see a list for Opening Hours
- Select the standard hours you would like to apply to your organization. If you check the "Closed All Day" box then no hours for the given day can be selected.
- Press Save
If you have a building that is open outside of the standard organizational hours you can edit that buildings opening hours specifically too.
- Navigate to "Buildings" on the left hand column.
- Press "Edit" on the building you would like to change the opening hours for. In this example we will be editing "Fire Barcelona"
- Scroll down to "Opening Hours"
- If you select "Organization Default" it will use the default opening hours you have applied in the Organization settings.
- If you select "Building Custom" you can the apply custom opening hours for this building only.
- Press Save.