If you need to reconfigure your Kleeo, or you are experiencing issues with the Kleeo device you can reset the device directly on the unit.
- First you will need to remove the desktop casing from the device.
- Place the device face down on a cloth or piece of paper - so the screen does not get scratched.
- Locate the hole here in the picture:
- Push a pin the hole for 5 seconds. The device lights should flash a white color and the screen should indicate the device is resetting.
- Once complete you can reclaim the device using the Evoko Workplace Application.
Here is a video showing the process: