Note: Install your Kleeo devices on the desks and connect them desks using the Evoko Workplace App.
Take a look at this installation video!
Once the devices are installed you can then claim them using the workplace application.
*It is worth noting that in order for you to claim a Kleeo using the Workplace App - the user must have Organization Admin or Desk Admin privileges. If the user is listed as a normal user in the Admin Center - they will not have have the option to use the Device Setup.
- Log into the Evoko Workplace App, once logged in you should land on a page similar to this:
- Click on the "Gear" Icon in the bottom right hand corner:
- Navigate to "Tools - Device Setup:"
- Search for the desk you would like to claim. Here we will be claiming "Work Desk 1." Once you have found the desk, press on the desk in the list.
- On the next page you will need to put in the WiFi credentials for the Kleeo to use. Enter the Wifi Name and Password for the network. When complete, wait to press continue until you are near the Kleeo Device itself.
- Plug in the Kleeo device into power and it should boot to a screen that looks like this:
- Press "continue" on the phone and move the phone close to Kleeo device to perform the Bluetooth Handshake for the network and configuration to be collected. (Depending on the mobile phone you may need to touch the device for NFC communication)
- The Kleeo device should receive the handshake information and come connected to the network. You will see the name of the device shown and a message on the App will indicate that the handshake has been successful.
- Your device is now online - and should be shown as online in the Workplace Admin Center.
Here is a video showing the above process using an Android phone: