Evoko Naso is now listed a Microsoft Partner for Intune. This guide will show you how to enable Evoko Naso for your Intune policies.
Microsoft has recent added Evoko Naso as a partner and approved application for Intune Conditional access policies.
The instructions for enabling Evoko Naso for the mobile apps are as follows:
- Open a browser and head over to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Admin Center which can be found here: endpoint.microsoft.com
- The go to 'Apps'
- Select 'iOS/iPad'
- Click 'Add' and then select the App Type as 'iOS Store App' - confirm at the bottom of the page by pressing select.
- Under App Information, select 'Search the App Store' - search 'Evoko Naso' in the search bar. Three apps should appear: Naso Mobile, Naso SetApp, Evoko Guava. In this instance we are going to select the Naso Mobile (End User Mobile Application).
- Select 'Next' for 'App Information' and 'Assignments' (enter any assignment you require at this stage) then select 'Create' for 'Review + Create' - this will create and save the application.
- Keep in mind that the above procedure will need to be done for the Naso SetApp that is used by Evoko Naso Admins.
- First, complete steps 1 & 2 as seen above.
- Select 'Android'
- Select 'Add' and then select App Type as 'Managed Google Play App' confirm at the bottom of the page by clicking 'Select'
- In the search bar, search for 'Evoko Naso'. Select the application and click on 'Approve' and then 'Approve' again. Ensure 'Keep Approved when app requests new permissions' is toggled under 'How would you like to handle new app permission requests?'
- Select 'Done' after this. You will need to click on 'Select' by leaving the page.