Important! Evoko Home v2.6 introduces a device registration timer. Read more about what it is and how it works here.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use a modern browser when using Evoko Home.
- Exchange 2010 is no longer supported.
- Components Updated:
- MongoDB 4.2.9
- Node.js v12.20.1
- PM2 4.4.1
- New: Device firmware updates can now be automated.
- New: Possible to invite other people (email) with Evoko Booking
- New: Possible to create all day meetings with Evoko Booking
- Improvement: Added Room ID to Statistics Output
- Improvement: Added sleep/wake (working hours) to statistics raw data output.
- Improvement: Allow multiple recipients for offline devices.
- Improvement: Implemented official Google Workspace Library/API for Google configuration.
- Improvement: Remove jQuery-ui meteor library and update jQuery to 3.6.0
- Improvement: Windows installer does not require an internet connection.
- Improvement: NTP options.
- Security: Continuous security improvements.
- Evoko Home: Serial number of Liso device is now listed in Evoko Home.
- Evoko Home: Email link to admin interface when new admin is created.
- Evoko Home: Added button to remove certificate files.
- Evoko Home: Added support for updates with non default Mongo installs.
- Evoko Home: Email of offline devices now supports multiple addresses.
- Evoko Liso: Start every logfile with version-information.
- Evoko Home: Improving error message for invalid emails.
- Evoko Home: Default settings causes 403 Forbidden error when booking future meeting.
- Evoko Home: Ubuntu installer - re-encryption of passphrase has been fixed.
- Evoko Home: Link to server missing in invitation email.
- Liso: Liso attempts to connect to back NTP servers if configured is unreachable.
- Liso: German misspell on pass screen.
- Liso: Static IP Configuration sometimes would not work correctly.
- Liso: Refactor sleep/wake functionality
- Liso: Could not change room on the device due to filter issue.