The Naso Device will not connect to a network or anything until instructed to do so from the SetApp.
The admin enters details on the SetApp and sends this information to the device. This includes telling the Naso Device how to connect to the internet.
When using the SetApp and sending details to the Naso Device, the user may encounter an error like the following: Downloading: An expected error has occurred.
- Red screen with "Downloading: An unexpected error has occurred."
- Yellow screen which may appear for approx. 20-30 seconds. (In normal scenarios it will be about 5 seconds before actually downloading with progress bar.)
- The SSID or Password entered in the SetApp is incorrect. Check that the network details being passed on to the Naso are correct.
- Attempting to connect to a mixed 2.4Ghz/5Ghz network. The Naso device only supports 2.4Ghz networks. If a client uses a 5Ghz connection, then the Naso can not connect.
- Network preventing the Naso from joining the network. Something may be preventing the Naso device from joining the Network. Does the organization use MAC Address filtering? The Naso device may need to be whitelisted on the Network.
- Does the client use DHCP for their network? If not, then the Naso device may not be able to join. (Connect your Naso using LAN cable using DHCP. If this connects as expected then the issue is likely to be related to the Wifi network.)