Important! On October 13, 2020, Microsoft ended extended support for Microsoft Exchange 2010. Consequently, support for Exchange 2010 has been removed from Evoko Home v2.5.
Read more at Microsoft.com
Please note! We recommend being on the latest version of Evoko Home v2.4 before updating to Evoko Home v2.5.x. If you are on an earlier version, please update to Evoko Home v2.4.x before updating to Evoko Home v2.5.
Initial Release (2021-01-14)
Evoko Home v126.96.36.199 (Windows)
Evoko Home v188.8.131.52 (Linux)
Evoko Liso firmware v184.108.40.206
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use a modern browser when using Evoko Home.
- Components Updated:
- MongoDB 4.2.9
- Node.js v12.18.4
- PM2 4.4.1
- New: Evoko Booking can be used simultaneously with any supported third-party booking system.
- New: Possibility to add external users to Evoko Home.
- New: Evoko Booking user profile page allows for password and PIN reset.
- Improvement: Remote firmware update process reliability fixes.
- Improvement: Rewritten Google Workspace connector.
- Security: Mode for strict TLS verification on Liso.
- Security: General security improvements for Evoko Home and Liso.
- More reliable Google Workspace meeting organizer check.
- Recurring meetings optimization.
- Translation improvements for German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Russian.
- Clearer password/PIN reset emails.
- Custom equipment in Evoko Booking.
- Many smaller improvements to Evoko Home, Evoko Booking and Evoko Liso.
- Evoko Home: MongoDB had an install/upgrade issue on Linux.
- Evoko Home: VNC button did not reactivate.
- Liso: Wrong settings were displayed on static network settings screen.
- Liso: RFID settings was reset on reboot.
- Liso: Iron router error screen sometimes appeared when using Wifi.