For the Evoko Liso system, there are a couple of different types of log files which can be accessed in different ways. This article will show you how to access the different types of logs.
- Evoko Home logs in Evoko Home
- Evoko Home logs in Windows Explorer
- Evoko Home logs on Linux
- Evoko Liso device logs in Evoko Home
- Evoko Liso device logs from the Liso
Evoko Home logs in Evoko Home
The easiest way to retrieve the Evoko Home logs is by clicking the Logs button under Rooms -> Monitoring in Evoko Home.
However, if you are looking for logs from a specific date or logs older than what is shown in Evoko Home, you can access the Evoko Home log in more ways, see below.
Evoko Home logs in Windows Explorer
You can access the log files by opening
Evoko Home logs on Linux
On Linux, the log file is located in
Evoko Liso device logs in Evoko Home
The easiest way to access the Evoko Liso logs is by going to the Monitoring tab in Evoko Home, clicking on a room name, selecting the Device tab and clicking the log you want. Note that the device must have the status online in Evoko Home for this to work.
Evoko Liso device logs from the Liso
If the Liso is not listed as online by Evoko Home you can insert a USB memory stick in the Liso USB port, log on to the Liso using the admin PIN and from there extract the device logs to the USB stick:
- Touch the (i) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Touch "ADMIN LOG IN" in the bottom right corner.
- Log on to the Liso panel using and admin PIN.
- Touch the "Copy logs to USB" button.
The device logs are now copied to the USB stick.