In order to use your O365 single sign-on with Evoko Workplace you first need to create an admin group to allow your Evoko Workplace Admins to log in.
Please Note! Only Global and User Management O365 Administrators have access to the relevant permissions to create, edit, or delete security groups.
- Sign into the Microsoft 365 Admin center.
- Navigate to Teams & Groups on the left-hand side, click on 'Active Teams & Groups" -> "Add a Group"
- Select "Security" and click "Next"
- Onto the next step, you will add this name to the field type: EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdmin (This name has to match and connect be changed). You can choose to add a description or lave blank. Click "Next"
- Once finished you should see the EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdminGroup listed as a group!
- Click "Security"
- Click "EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdmin"
- Click "Members"
- Click "View All and Manage Members"
- Click "+Add Members" and begin adding the users by searching for them in the search bar.
- Click "Add" at the bottom when you are done.
- Please ensure the Global Administrator account that will be used to accept permissions is added to the EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdmin Security Group!