What is the difference between Naso Admin Center and Evoko Workplace?
The Naso Admin Center was a quick and easy way for customers to setup and configure their Evoko Naso Devices. Since then, we have introduced the Evoko Workplace which allows Admins/Users to use both the Evoko Naso Room Manager and Evoko Kleeo Desk Manager in the same end user application.
All new customers to Evoko Naso Room Manager as of July 1st, 2023 will be using the Evoko Naso with Evoko Workplace. You can read more here about what the Evoko Workplace system looks like: Getting Started with Rooms in Evoko Workplace – Evoko Support (meetevoko.com)
All existing customers that are using Evoko Naso in Naso Admin Center have these options.
- Remain using the devices as is in the old system until the hosting license expires.
- Nothing changes and the panels continue to operate in the old system.
- Move from Naso Admin Center to Evoko Workplace
- Requires previous organization to be manually deleted.
- Requires panels to be erased.
- Requires workplace organization to be created and panels reclaimed. (See the Getting Started Link above)
- Any additional licensing like Room Booking Software that was purchased for Evoko Naso Admin Center will be honored and moved to the Evoko Workplace.
*If you purchase Room Book Software or Desk Booking Software after July 1, 2023 then the license issued will only be compatible with Evoko Workplace. Evoko no longer issues any more licenses to be used in the Naso Admin Center
*If you are an existing Naso customer using the previous system in the Evoko Naso Admin center and you want to add more devices to your location you will need to update to Evoko Workplace entirely for this to happen.