To allow users the ability to use the Evoko Workplace Application with your Desk or Room Managers requires a license. To configure just the hardware of the devices however does not. If you were given a license and want to learn how to activate it - you can follow this guide.
- Navigate here and log in: https://evoko.app/signin
- In this guide we will be logging using Microsoft
- Once you have successfully logged into your Workplace Account you will be greeted with a dashboard like below showing all of the organizations your user has access to. Click on ADMIN DASHBOARD
- Navigate to SETTINGS -> LICENSES
- Select ADD LICENSE in the top right hand corner.
- Copy and paste the LICENSE KEY you have been provided and press ADD LICENSE
- You should receive a successful message and see your license added like below: