In order to get access to all of the booking features of the Evoko Naso you will need to create a workplace account. This guide will walk you through the process of creating and verifying your account.
- Navigate to https://evoko.app/register
- You will be presented with a couple of options to create your account. You can choose to Register with Google, Microsoft, or Apple. You could also chose to register with email. In this guide we will be registering with Microsoft.
- Press the REGISTER WITH MICROSOFT option.
- When prompted, log in with the Microsoft Account that you want to use to register.
- Enter the password for your account and press SIGN IN.
- You will then be prompted to verify both your name and email address. Once the information is verified correct. Press REGISTER
- You should be brought to the screen below. If you did not receive a verification link in your email you can select the option to RESEND THE LINK shown here.
- This will prompt you again to send the verification email. Press SEND VERIFICATION EMAIL.
- You should get this message indicating a new email verification has been sent:
- Press the link in your email to verify!
- You should get the message shown here showing you have been verified!
- You can now proceed to login https://evoko.app/signin
- Select SIGN IN WITH MICROSOFT
- You should now be logged in! You should see the option to +ADD ORGANIZATION
- You have created and verified your Workplace Account.
You can now proceed on to Step 3: +ADD Organization