Sign up for Room Booking through Workplace Admin Center
After creating your organization for the first time you will be presented with this page that shows what steps need to be completed to finalize the organization setup. This includes adding Buildings/Floors, Desks/Rooms, and connecting hardware devices.
In this guide we go through the steps of Signing up for Room Booking.
- Log into the Workplace Admin Center for your Organization and navigate to SETTINGS
- Select ROOM BOOKING under SETTINGS
- To get started with Room Booking you first need to get your Microsoft 365 account connected with your Workplace Organization. To do so, fill out the information requested and it will notify us to get your accounts connected. Enter the 365 Admin Email and domain, also note how many Naso devices you have purchased. If you have multiple cloud domains you can use a comma as shown in the below image to separate them.
- When the information has been checked - select the box and press SEND REQUEST.
- Nice work! You should get the following message if it was sent correctly!
- This request has generated a ticket with our registration team. They will make the necessary changes and link your account. Keep an eye on your email as someone from the team will respond with next steps. While you wait for that email, we recommend you double check you completed the steps needed in M365 Admin Center, read more here: Step 1: Configure Booking System
When your organization is linked you can begin the process of: Step 5: Add Buildings, Floors and Rooms