There is several scenarios and reasons why this issue could occur:
- If you are changing from the Basic (Legacy) authentication method to Modern (oAuth) in the Evoko Home application and the change doesn’t get saved.
- If you have done a new application install/update and you are trying to login with your old account using Modern (oAuth), but you can't login.
- If you are going through the setup of the Evoko Home application with a clean install and the wizard gets stuck in a loop.
- If you are going through the setup of the Evoko Home application with a clean install and the wizard gets stuck when you try to accept the terms of service.
Sometimes it is beneficial to Grant the admin consent for the service account and refresh again. This is because there might have been a minor disconnection when doing it the first time.
Also make sure that the settings for the Authentication are set as recommended:
if this does not resolve your issue, we have a few recommendations for you to troubleshoot:
- Do the Application Registration in Azure Active Directory again. You will have to follow this guide: Step 3. Register App for use with oAuth in EWS.
- Check that the service account has the Impersonation Rights one more time. You can do this in Exchange admin center. Follow this guide for a more detailed description:
Grant the service account impersonation rights.
- Make sure that you have excluded all MFA/SSO regarding your service account.
- Check your firewall and network settings.
If you have gone through these steps and you’re still stuck in a loop. You should consider trying these things:
- Restart the ERM service.
- Try going through the wizard with another browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Confirm that you are running the latest version of Evoko Home.
- Repair the Evoko Home installer (As administrator).
- Last but not least, make the classic choice and restart your server.
If you're still having problems, please contact our support.