This error usually happens when you attempt to log into the Naso Admin Portal with an account that has not been given the correct permissions to access the Naso Admin Portal on behalf of an organization.
The error could look like this:
- When the Evoko Naso system was originally configured there are two groups that need to be created in O365 for the system to work. There is an EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdmin and EvokoNasoUserGroup.
- If you are getting the above message then its likely that the user you are trying to log in with has not been added to the EvokoNasoCompanyWebAdmin group.
- Work with O365 team to make sure the user you are logging with has been added as member of the group. The article here covers that in more detail: Create Groups
- Once the user is added to the group navigate back to your browser and attempt to log in again.
- Once logged in it would be best to perform a manual sync of the user list by pressing Sync User button in the top right hand corner.